Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can I join the party?

Everyone I have recently befriended on twitter or anything else has a blog and I've always been curious myself. Since I really don't have anyone to talk to about this anywhere else I figure it couldn't hurt. I have been bulimic since I was 14 and in recovery for a while. I would have my moments when I would slip back into old habits but for the most part doing well. I had a baby in 2007 and fell right back into it again. A couple of months ago I decided this is it. All or nothing. After having my daughter I was 237lbs. I CANNOT believe it was that high but there it is. The scary number I've been hiding from. I haven't had a scale in the house until May of this year, you guess why. Right now goal is 199. Here goes nothin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment